EXPERIMENTAL NEGRE 2017

New

ELABORATION

Since they were planted, the vines have been farmed organically. Following hand picking in small boxes, the grapes spent 24 hours in the cold room to drop the temperature to around 4º C. The following morning the bunches were emptied onto the sorting table with 30% being left whole and diverted directly into a small cement tank. The remaining 70% of the bunches were destemmed, crushed and deposited on top of the whole bunches.


Fermentation took spontaneously, during which we punched down manually once a day to break the cap. Port ferment we used a small press and racked the wine back into the cement tank for malolactic fermentation.
During the whole winemaking process, nothing has been added to the wine to alter its natural composition and the wine has been bottled unfiltered, unfined and without the addition of sulphites.

OAK

In November 2017 the wine was racked into a 2500 litre Austrian oak fudre to started the aging process.

D.O. Terra Alta

VARIETIES: Garnacha negre 100%

24,00 €

tax incl.

Herencia Altés Custom Cuvees

The new winery of Herència Altés, has an area of 4400 m2, largely subterranean, to merge it to the maximum with the surroundings. We also operate, with renewable energy. We have natural thermal insolation and recycle rainwater. All with the idea of respecting the environment to the maximum.

Our breeding room, is totally underground, to have the perfect temperature and humidity throughout the year in a practically all natural way. We work with wood foudres, large, 5000 and 2500 liters, with the philosophy of making long cries, but with the minimum impact of wood. Warm serene, polished and friendly.

ELABORATION

Since they were planted, the vines have been farmed organically. Following hand picking in small boxes, the grapes spent 24 hours in the cold room to drop the temperature to around 4º C. The following morning the bunches were emptied onto the sorting table with 30% being left whole and diverted directly into a small cement tank. The remaining 70% of the bunches were destemmed, crushed and deposited on top of the whole bunches.


Fermentation took spontaneously, during which we punched down manually once a day to break the cap. Port ferment we used a small press and racked the wine back into the cement tank for malolactic fermentation.
During the whole winemaking process, nothing has been added to the wine to alter its natural composition and the wine has been bottled unfiltered, unfined and without the addition of sulphites.

OAK

In November 2017 the wine was racked into a 2500 litre Austrian oak fudre to started the aging process.

D.O. Terra Alta

VARIETIES: Garnacha negre 100%

No customer reviews for the moment.

Write a review

EXPERIMENTAL BLANC 2016

The new winery of Herència Altés, has an area of 4400 m2, largely subterranean, to merge it to the maximum with the surroundings. We also operate, with renewable energy. We have natural thermal insolation and recycle rainwater. All with the idea of respecting the environment to the maximum.

Our breeding room, is totally underground, to have the perfect temperature and humidity throughout the year in a practically all natural way. We work with wood foudres, large, 5000 and 2500 liters, with the philosophy of making long cries, but with the minimum impact of wood. Warm serene, polished and friendly.

Accept

This site uses cookies. Technical, personlalització and analysis, own and third parties to provide you with anonymous browsing and analyze website usage statistics. Consider that if you continue browsing, agree to use.